Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know Dr. Lanter.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
On your first visit, Dr. Lanter will review your medical history and evaluate your health. We will take any necessary xrays and we will explain to you whether or not you will require any treatment. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Our mission is to work together with you to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients and the community.
- Meeting and exceeding our patients' expectations.
- Ensuring a compassionate, professional environment.
- Providing state of the art procedures, materials and treatment choices to our patients.